What The Client Wanted
Our client contacted us in regards to a local dilapidation project in Milton Keynes. After a completing a survey and providing costs we were instructed to carry out the following services.
What We Did
- – Cut Edge Treatment – To 552 Lm of gutter edges and ridge joints using Giromax Seamsil.
- – Replacement of 54 no. External roof light skins and thorough clean of internal skins.
- – Cleaning of 150 Lm of gutter valleys to remove all silt and debris.
- – Replacement of all missing caps to parapet wall and any corroded or broken bolts.
- – Removal of all loose mastic to capping and re-sealing using Giromax Seamsil.
- – Installation of 108 fragile roof signs.
- – Sealing of fixing supports using matt fibre glass and Giromax Seamsil.
- – Pressure washing of the Parapet roof walls
The Clients Feedback
“Elevation Maintenance completed a fair amount of repairs for us. They were very good during the site survey, identifying a number of areas for improvement”
“They completed all of the works to a high standard and remained professional through-out”