Car manufacturers invest a vast amount of time, effort and money into ensuring their branding of vehicles appeals to the public, it is therefore important that the showrooms reflect this high standard. This is particularly important because customers take their time choosing cars and will not purchase lightly.
People in the industry know that if metal items have an immaculate finish then the public are much more likely to step into the showroom. If the metallic architecture of the interior matches the high quality of the outside of the building then the customers will trust and buy the brand.
What metal items can be spray painted in your car showroom to improve the appearance?
- Car showroom walls are often cladding and this metal can be restored with a fresh coat of paint following thorough preparation in order to make them look attractive.
- Dealerships invariably have a large amount of glass so that vehicles can be viewed through these large expanses of curtain walling. The metal framework securing the glass in place should be maintained properly not only for the sake of appearance but also to prevent the substrate from corroding.
- Dealerships usually have sliding or revolving entrances and they sometimes have canopies above them with signage fascias that may all need recoating.
- Sliding doors that enable vehicles to be moved in and out of the showroom.
- Metal fire exit doors.
- Stairs are commonly part of the interior in a car dealership, so the underside of the stairs should be aesthetically pleasing as well as the treads, balustrades and handrail.
All of this metalwork needs refurbishing from time to time not just to maintain the integrity of the building, but possibly for a colour change due to rebranding. Any type of metal can be rejuvenated and if a whole showroom is being rebranded or generally refurbished then all the metalwork can be restored; this includes furniture.
Elevation coatings have worked in car showrooms before and we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have if you are looking for help with this service.